Memorial Day Weekend is quickly approaching, which means fireworks may be also! If your pet is scared of fireworks, we have some tips and tricks below.
1. Plan ahead by exercising and walking pets well ahead of festivities.
2. Keep them secure by checking fences, doors, and other potential escape routes.
3. Update IDs such as collars, tags, and microchip contact info in case they do become lost.
4. Minimize noise by running a fan, white noise machine, tv or radio to help distract them.
5. Settle in for the evening and try to keep your pet calm with cuddles, treats, toys, and games.
6. Snag CLAWGUARD products from our website
, Amazon, or Chewy!